1. Put bearing into input cap. Secure bearing with snap ring. Put high speed shaft into bearing.
2. Put gasket on input cap. Put ring gear housing on top of input cap.
3. Place the bearing spacer on top of the high speed shaft bearing. (For frame sizes of B17 and above, place another spacer on top of the previous spacer. This prevents the separation of eccentric bearing hub and raceways due to heat.)
4. Place eccentric bearing key on internal key slot of high speed shaft.
5. Place first cycloidal disc on top of input cap.
6. Insert eccentric bearing. Place disc spacer on top of the first cycloidal disc.
7. Place the second cycloidal disc on top of the disc
spacer. Make sure it is 180 degree offset from the first disc, otherwise the unit will not turn. (omit this step for frame sizes of B07 to B09 due to single disc design)
8. Insert low speed shaft rollers between two discs. Turn the high speed shaft and make sure it can be turned freely and the low speed shaft rollers are free to turn.
9. Place bearing spacer on top of eccentric bearing. (For frame sizes of B17 and above, place first the eccentric bearing spacer on top of eccentric bearing.)
10. Insert high speed shaft end bearing into shaft.
11. Secure high speed shaft end bearing with snap ring. (omit this step for frame sizes B07 to B10)
12. Place gasket on top of ring gear housing
13. Place output sub-assembly on top of ring gear housing, and tighten the unit with fasteners. Turn high speed shaft and make sure unit can be turned freely.
14. For frame sizes of B16 and above, install fan blade and fan cover behind input cap.
* Contact factory for a more detailed assembly manual covering individual frame sizes and models