- 500% SHOCK LOAD CAPACITY - Superior industry-proven and application-proven cycloidal design unparalleled by helical, planetary, or worm gear speed reducers. Utilizing compression contact on 66% of ring gear pins/rollers. No gear teeth to break off; catastrophic failure cannot occur.
- HOUSING - Standard SAE Grade 25 (JIS FC25) gray cast iron provides rigid structural integrity. SAE Grade 45 (JIS FCD45) ductile iron housing with double-row spherical roller bearing is also available for severe applications.
- OUTPUT SHAFT - AISI 1055 (JIS S55C) forged steel with oversized bearings for excellent overhung load capacity and outstanding performance.
- INPUT SHAFT - AISI 4340 (JIS SCM4) carbon molybdenum steel.
- SHAFT SLEEVE - Heat treated, hardened, and tempered shaft sleeve for optimum oil seal performance; no worries for oil leakage !!
- DUAL LIPS OIL SEAL - Keeps lubricant in; keeps dirt out.
- DIRECT DROP-IN FIT - Major dimensions such as bolt hole pattern, shaft center height, shaft diameter are identical to other cycloidal reducers in the market.